Avoid Costly Repairs and Downtime.
Estimates project that over 40% of total engine repair costs are related to problems that originate in the cooling system. Repairs are costly and create unnecessary downtime that affects equipment operations and customer deadlines. Fleetguard™ cooling system products provide unmatched protection with an easy maintenance program so that you can keep your engines running longer and stronger.
Unmatched Protection – In addition to providing superior freeze and boil over protection, Fleetguard products protect your engine from the most damaging cooling system problems, including:
- Liner pitting
Fleetguard coolants are manufactured to the highest standards and meet the performance specifications of all major OEMs. You can depend on Fleetguard cooling system products to provide unmatched protection to your engine.
Easy Maintenance – Fleetguard cooling system maintenance is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Fill with the lifetime coolant that meets your needs.
- Maintain additive levels at regular service intervals with liquid additives or chemically charged filters.
- Test with our simple dip and read test strips and maintain as needed.
One Stop Shop – Our comprehensive line of cooling system products includes everything you need to ensure an easy, trouble-free cooling maintenance program:
- Fully formulated heavy duty antifreeze/coolants
- Extenders and Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCAs)
- Cooling system cleaners
- Water filters – standard and extended service
- Field and laboratory testing
All Fleetguard coolants and coolant additives are compatible with all other coolants available and are suitable for use in all diesel, gasoline, and natural gas engines.
Your local Cummins DKSH Sales and Service branch is the source for ALL your cooling system needs. We stock a variety of the most used products in Fleetguard’s comprehensive line, offering a unique competitive advantage to help your bottom line! For more information, contact the nearest Cummins DKSH Sales and Service location.