PLEASE BE ADVISED: Cummins has been made aware that there are a number of scams that take advantage of job seekers in a variety of ways. Depending on the scam, scammers look to collect confidential information to use for identity theft or try to get money from job seekers during the recruitment process. Cummins will never ask for money during the application, recruitment, or on-boarding process. To learn more about the most common job scams, tips on how to avoid being scammed and federal reporting procedures, please visit consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Take care of the products in related sub-business line of Machine Tools
- Manage customers requirement and satisfy customer need
- Create quotations and follow up payment collection
- Establish long term relationship with suppliers
- Participate in seminars and trade shows
- Sales forecast & Inventory management
- Bachelor of Mechanical, Electrical, Industry Engineer or related fields
- 2-5 years inexperience in sales/marketing for the industrial products
- If you are coming from CNC tools, CNC machine that would be plus.
- Excellent problem solving skill as well as analytical skill
- Good communication in written & spoken English.
- Customer-oriented and possess strong negotiation, influencing and selling skills.
- Computer literacy
- Highly motivated and resourceful and dynamics.
- Coach to carry out routine maintenance, emergency repairs, installations and operation training as well as general support in a professional, prompt and efficient manner to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Respond effectively and professionally to all customer requests for service and support
- Provide customers and head office with a clear and accurate service report for all work carried out.
- Maintain and replenish personal stock of service parts & tools.
- Expected to work with the Sales/Specialist Team to develop both sales and service businesses in the territory.
- Ensure an effective liaison with other departments (sales, marketing, logistics, engineering and production) to ensure a high level of communication and co-operation for all aspects of customer and product support.
- Inform Product/Sales Manager of all customer complaints and escalations, and follow-up till each logged case is completed.
- Take the initiative to continually enhance and develop knowledge and understanding of the complete product range.
- Bachelor’s Degree or High Vocational Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical is prefer
- At least 5 years’ experience in machines, facilities and utilities maintenance, energy conservation, and Preventive Maintenance.
- Enthusiastic and able to work under time constraint, tight due and pressure with analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation, self-disciplined and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Quick to learn new skills
- Good practical skills and a methodical approach to resolving problems
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.