PLEASE BE ADVISED: Cummins has been made aware that there are a number of scams that take advantage of job seekers in a variety of ways. Depending on the scam, scammers look to collect confidential information to use for identity theft or try to get money from job seekers during the recruitment process. Cummins will never ask for money during the application, recruitment, or on-boarding process.
Manager, Technical Services
- Manages all operations including service staff and supervisors; resolves the most complex business problems for those on the team.
- Provides employees timely and constructive performance feedback; develops employees and provides opportunities that enhance employee career growth.
- Leads continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations/organizational goals.
- Regularly reviews key performance indicators for service operations and addresses issues and opportunities.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets company standards and ensures customer satisfaction
- Identifies trends and initiates changes/improvements necessary to achieve goals and objectives while ensuring customer needs are met without interruption to service levels
- Established positive and professional working relationships with key customers.
- Establishes goals and targets
- Liaise with other department staffs, customers, and individuals as necessary to ensure company and customer requirements are met
- Implement and maintain all health and safety, quality, and other company policies and procedures
- Ensure the condition and security of the company’s assets and customer’s property is maintained
- Degree in Engineering (Electronic, Electrical, Mechanic, Bio-Engineering) or related field
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum three years’ experience in a managerial capacity Demonstrate working knowledge in scientific and medical instruments
- Demonstrate working knowledge and experience in trouble-shooting of technology and scientific equipment
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in English and Thai, both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills