Power Systems for Every Vessel.
Cummins Marine Generators offer optimum durability and functionality for primary ships, service and diesel-electric applications. Designed specifically for the challenges of the marine environment, each generator features a Cummins base engine and alternator that are globally recognized for quality standards.
Every major component of our generator sets includes the engine, alternator and control system. This means all elements of the generator sets are engineered to operate with complete system harmony for optimal performance and maximum efficiency, which comprises of:
- Driven by Cummins marine diesel engines, known for exceptional reliability and low cost of operation
- Fitted with electronic governing for optimal step load acceptance
- Designed for the tough demands of marine applications with superior durability and high uptime
- Engineered for ease of vessel integration and less complex mechanical connections
- Multi-station alarm and monitoring panels connected via a local digital network for complete system on classed sets
- Integrated alarm systems can be configured to communicate digitally with ship central data and alarm system
- Conform to SOLAS surface temperature requirements and classifiable for UMS applications as defined by the International Association of Classification Societies (IACS)
- Compliant to IMO Annex VI Regulation 13
Cummins offers a complete line of constant speed auxiliary power solutions from 104-2,547 hp (78-1,900 kW) designed specifically for the challenges of commercial marine applications, because we understand that customer needs and operating conditions vary, Cummins also offers custom diesel electric generator packaging through our distribution channel and Commercial Marine Center of Excellence.
The Difference is Experience
- Hundreds of diesel electric packages in operation globally
- Regular integration meetings begin at vessel concept and continue through commissioning
- Customized packages to meet your vessel requirements
- Major components designed and built by Cummins as an integrated unit
- Supported by a global network of marine service specialists available 24/7/365
To learn more about Cummins marine generators and auxiliaries, contact a local Cummins DKSH Sales and Service representative or visit our specification library by clicking the button below.