- Earth Moving (loaders, bulldozers, excavators, backhoes, etc.)
- Materials Handling (forklifts, cranes, terminal tractors, etc.)
- Road Construction (rollers, graders, mixers, pavers, planers, etc.)
- Stationary Power (chippers, grinders, pumps, air compressors, etc.)
- Other Industrial Applications
Cummins newest generation of Quantum System (QS) engines offer the power needed for every type of construction equipment and for every environment in the world. These engines are more responsive in power delivery, offer a major reduction in operating noise and require less maintenance, meaning lower operating costs for your project.
Over the decades, Cummins powered equipment has earned the trust and repeat business of construction and industrial customers who appreciate its simplicity, durability and no-nonsense work ethic, combined with an extensive network providing exceptional service and parts support to minimize downtime and keep you on the job.
Our worldwide presence and comprehensive support make Cummins a proven, committed partner you can depend on every day from installation to overhaul. A network of more than 6.500 distributor and dealer locations in over 190 countries are trained and dedicated to provide immediate parts and service availability and the best warranty in the business.
To learn more about Cummins engines, contact a local Cummins DKSH Sales and Service representative or visit our specification library by clicking the button below.